30‏/08‏/2011

You are the chocolate cupcake of my life


When I feel sad or nerve or hungry, the first thing comes to mind is chocolate. I don't know the reason. Simply I adore chocolate.


Chocolate is sweet, a little piece makes me full, the scent can refresh my spirit, when I go to the market to buy it.. the way becomes like a journey that ends with a reward, and if the market is so crowded I hold it in my hand strongly as a baby holding to his mom because he is afraid from being lost in the crowds.. of course I'm the baby who's afraid.


I pay the price and before reaching to the street I open it and take one bite then close it carefully, till reaching to my place, I swear this little bite makes me need more and more, it becomes like a "torment" but I have no another solution because in this time which I need it I feel that bite can bring life to me again.



Chocolate cupcake fascinates me, because of this wonderful mix between chocolate and sponge cake, it takes my breath away.



The Cupcake.. This small cake is very special.. Because its form and color can transmit joy to the spirit, I don't know why, but for me and a lot of people I know we feel the same when we see it. And feel more after we eat one.



So don’t tell me again that you are a little one in my life. Because all my close people in my life are like chocolate, but you are my chocolate cupcake, because only seeing you takes my breath away.

k. k
28 – 4 - 2011

هناك 6 تعليقات:

  1. تحفه بجد... كلمات رائعه غنية بالبهجه

    ردحذف
  2. ميرسي يا جوكسا .. وغنية بالسكريات أيضا :))

    ردحذف
  3. seeing you takes my breath away...ya gamda ya Karola :D
    well...life is not the breaths u take, it is the
    moments tht take ur breath away

    it is always good to have sources of joy in our lives...w ya rab yktar mn el hagat ely tgblek joy and happiness

    ردحذف
  4. thanx basom... :)
    I mean that there are people in our life can touch our spirts with only them smiles
    ana kman btmnalk ya bsom ya sdekty kl el s3ada w el bhga <3

    ردحذف
  5. تعرفي انا عاوز اقولك اية
    J'aime le chocolat
    Ich liebe Schokolade
    Mi piace il cioccolato
    我愛巧克力
    私はチョコレートが大好き
    I love chocolate
    انا عاوز اقولك اية .. اقولك اية
    انا احب الشوكولاته ... جديييييييييييييي

    ردحذف
  6. هههههههههه واو بكل اللغات دي بتحبها.. طيب يا سيدي ربنا يكرمك وتفتح مصنع شيكولاته بس متاكل كل الانتاج عشان الناس تشتري

    ردحذف